top of page


What do 93% of the top Fortune 500 listed companies know that the other 7% don’t?

It doesn’t matter what type of business you are in. Being successful in business requires Whole Brain® Thinking. The core of Whole Brain® Thinking lies in the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument® (HBDI®).

HBDI is the world’s leading Thinking Styles™ assessment tool. It identifies your preferred approach to emotional, analytical, structural and strategic thinking. It also provides individuals with a significantly increased level of personal understanding. The HBDI® was developed by Ned Herrmann in the 1970s. More than 3 decades of research and innovation stand behind the validity of the HBDI®. Over two-million people worldwide have undergone HBDI® analysis. It is used by over one third of all Fortune 100 companies. The HBDI® is not just another assessment tool—it picks up where other assessment tools leave off.

This workshop, Becoming a Whole Brain Leader With HBDI equips you to meet the challenges of the modern leaders and the realities (that keep on changing dramatically) they are facing. The leaders of today experience disruptions all round them. They have to change the way leadership should be practiced in a VUCA world by having major shifts in leadership thinking.


Dates: December 3-4, 2018

Venue: Olive Tree Hotel, Penang

Duration: 2 days (8.30 am - 4.30 pm)

What you will get at the workshop: HBDI Profile Report of your Thinking Styles, Whole Brain Textbook, Workshop Manual, Certificate of Completion

Early Bird Discount: Register before November 8, 2018

To Register, email to:

Your Certified HBDI Practitioner: Dr. Khoo Cheok Kau

Better Thinking, Better Decisions, Better Results all Start here

Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Social Icon
bottom of page