Ethically Move Others To Say "YES" to your Requests
Greetings from Kairos Performance Learning.
Allow me to share with you this highly researched and proven training designed by the internationally known expert in the field of ethical persuasion, Dr. Robert Cialdini. In my career as the General Manager for Asia Pacific HR for a large multinational company and also as the HR Director of a private hospital, I have discovered that at the end of reasons, comes persuasion.
In the Principles of Persuasion workshop, there’s a Principle for each of your most pressing influence challenges. Whether an important potential client is working with a competitor, you’re stuck in the beginning stages of a project or proposal, or you’re struggling to make a personal connection with a prospect or customer, The Six Principles of Persuasion make up the blueprint that moves others to say “Yes!” to your requests.
We’ve carefully chosen the word “Principles” because these are authentic, ethical practices that are universally applied. No tricks, no schemes. Just real, proven, science-based strategies designed to help you increase your influence and consistently hear the answer you want: “Yes!”
Dr. Cialdini is the originator in the research and practice of the psychology of influence. He developed a unique program founded upon the ethical practice of influence and persuasion that leads to growth and success in business.
Join us for a Public Principles of Persuasion (POP) Workshop® and explore how to ethically and effectively apply the Principles of Persuasion® to move people to change, to act and to say ‘Yes’ to all types of requests—particularly those that occur in business settings. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to put what you learned into practice.
Dates: April 17-18, 2023
Venue: Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang
Time: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Workshop Fee: RM2,600 per participant (This is a HRDC Claimable training).
The fee you pay will be an investment to doors of opportunity for your career growth and development includes:
1. Workshop Manual from the USA (in colour!)
2. Influence Cards you can use in any Influence Situations
3. Meals during the 2-day workshop
Testimonials for Dr. CK Khoo:
1. Very lively presentation with good amount of real life examples and discussion
2. Excellent content. Absolutely easy to absorb & put into real life use. Wonderful job, Dr. Khoo
3. Dr. Khoo demonstrates his passion and enthusiasm in delivering the workshop.
4. The principles are simple to apply and use the various examples quoted brought out the meaning, they were excellent.
5. Personal experience sharing, research, reading, knowledge by Trainer, emotional engagement philosophy by the company e.g. video and photos.
Register now - contact email@example.com or mobile: 012-4019398
Photos of engaged and happy participants of POP workshop: